The Newburg Fire Department was formed in 1887. At the time, 15 town residents formed the volunteer department to provide fire protection to the Newburg area. Today our volunteer department still provides fire and emergency medical services to that same area.
The Newburg Fire Department provides fire and EMS services to the Village of Newburg, Town of Trenton, a portion of the Town of Saukville and EMS to a portion of the Town of Farmington. An area that spans approximately 54 square miles. This protection area is primarily rural residential, agricultural, and some light industry.
This web site is dedicated to the past, current, and future members who have and will make the Newburg Fire Department a great service to the community.